Services include: Substance use treatment services, Outpatient treatment services, Detoxification, and Methadone maintenance.
- Hours: Please call or visit website for hours of operation.
- Specific Populations Served: Adults, Young adults, Persons with HIV or AIDS, Seniors or older adults, Pregnant/postpartum women
- Fees: Please contact provider for fee information.
- Application Process: Call or visit website for additional information.
- Eligibility Requirements :Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders, Persons who have experienced domestic violence, Persons who have experienced trauma, Persons who have experienced sexual abuse, All Clients in Opioid Treatment Program
- Payment/Insurance Accepted: Medicaid, Cash or self-payment, State financed health insurance plan
- ADA Access: Please contact facility for accessibility information.